Feb 25, 2010

VaCaTiOn TiMe

17-18 February 2010, my holiday time... It's time for me to enjoy myself. It's time for me to open my mind and visit other place. It's time to run away from jungle... yeah!!
My place that I visit during my holiday is Penang, "The Pearl Of The Orient" or in BM is called "Pulau Mutiara" but i don't see pearl around my way to Penang... hahaha

First at all, I want to share my journey to Penang from early and the end of my journey (I don"t mean the end of my journey is end of my life.. hehehe). It's so amazing, so happening and so wonderful journey for me and my friends.

Now, it's time for story teller....

17 February 2010
7.30- waiting for the van arrive at bus stop Muamalat, my hostel la.. 3 of us (the writer, emma and celest) waiting early in the morning with excited faces. Of cuz la excited kan, kan nak keluar dari jungle.. sapa la tak excited klau pergi melancong nie...
But....
Excited, excited juga, the van was not arrive for 2 hours. We feel so bored waiting for the van arrive. Our excited face has changed into the bad mood face... Pity of us..


while waiting for the van arrive, we see some scenery in front the road. The monkey do some show time la, hahaha...

waiting for the van arrive... tired faces

9.30 am- the van was arrive... no more exciting faces... only tired faces because wait for a long time... We use University Inn van to go to Penang...
So.. Penang, here we come!!!
So continue with my story, there are 11 passenger in the van and 9 of them are Sabahan, 1 of the is Sarawakian (it's me ^_^) and the driver is of cuz la from Penisular Malaysia..

Along the way to Penang, I like to see the scenery of this world.. (chewah...).. Full of kehijauan dunia.. mempersonakan hatiku, menyejukkan mata memandang and the most important is I forgot about my student life in the jungle, UUM.. wahahahaha....
Well, this is my time to be the tourist ba.....

11.00 am- We take a rest at Perhentian Gurun for the lunch time.. the time that i wait for.... Eat time!!! Nothing special about my food that i taken, but it can "mengenyangkan" la...
12.30pm- Suddenly, we arrive to the hotel.. Bayview Georgetown Hotel, Penang (formerly known as The City Bayview Hotel Penang Malaysia) is nestled at the heart of the banking and commercial centre and in its radius are shopping, food and historical places.Penang's charming capital, Georgetown, is a magical combination of heritage architecture, colourful festivals with sumptuous culinary treats, all imbued in a culture of small-town friendliness. (detail infomation la nie...)











After we check in, it"s time for us to walk-walk, wash our eyes(jalan-jalan cuci mata)...
So, our first place that we go is Gurney Drive...




Then, the second place is Chulia Street. It's so fun to take picture along this street and some of the people who use that road rather stop their car for a while to give us a change take a picture.. What a nice people.. hehehehe




The third place is Masjid Kapitan Keling.. This is the eldest mosque in Penang. This mosque has been build on 1916 by Caudeer Mohudeen and also known as Kapitan Kling. We just sempat take picture outside from this mosque because the time is not waiting for us.



We also go to the Dhammikarama Burmese Buddhist temple, Sleeping Buddha temple and the most fun one and the place that we're waiting for is Batu Feringgi...
































So happy, so interesting although it was the day one our trip... we go back to our hotel on 11.00pm with the tired faces, very-very tired but enjoy..
Katil pun memanggil-manggil saya untuk berbaring di atasnya...
It's time to sleep, to rest my body for the second journey, on the next day...
waa.....

END OF FIRST DAY TRIP



TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...