May 27, 2010

~1 week left~

hmm...
Only 1 week left for me to stay in this "jungle"..
For a few week i be patient with my new "friends" that sometimes hurt my heart with their words,  i hope i still can be patient only for a 1 week..
After that, good bye la u all...
Tired already to hear ur words, although sometimes u all "layan" me dengan baik~

Mom and Dad wait for me!
Ur daughter will come back after for a few month stayed out from u..
My bro n sis, we can play and hang out together again but don"t la "kebas2" my money cuz ur big sis don"t have money too..hahaha~

But so sad...
This year is my 1st time i can"t celebrate Gawai with u all...
Mom, lets sis help u to "kemas2" house k... biar dia kurus skit t.. >_<
hahahaha....


Can"t wait for 3 Jun 2010
SARAWAK, HERE I COME..
hOMe SwEeT hOmE
>_<

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...