Oct 14, 2010

~sad~

hurm.. today i dont know la why a few days i feel sad..
sad with something that i dont know what..
i feel empty deep into my heart..
i feel no one understand my feeling although they always see me happy like a little kids..
i'm happy from the outside, but inside i feel sad..



sad...



live emptiness...
no one understand me...
although i have a lot of friends, 
although people around me see me always laughing without a problem, 
although they like to make a joke with me,
play fool with me, 
they didnt know sometimes my heart feel sad..
sad with them...
but luckly sometimes i can cover it..
just accept it and make a joke with their words..




now 
i'm seeking for someone that could understand what my heart needed..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...