Dec 4, 2010

heart talking


OMG!!
I don't know how to describe my feeling now!!
It's too hard to share with other's!
I feel i really-really homesick now!
I need them very much!

I mi** them very much!
I mi** my memory with them!

Please Wasabi!!

Be tough!!

Just a a week only..
I just can cry in my heart, but my tears can't come out!!
Oh, it's too hurts!!
After got a call from my dad n my mom yesterday!!
I very-very _____________________ them!!!

See they picture make me gonna cry happy!


So hard!!
I hate this feeling!!
It's make me weak!
I can't surrender!!
Let's the stupid feeling go away!!

I must be tough!!
I can't be weak!!
Must SMILE!
CHILL UP!!
(Motivate myself)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh ingat mcm ganaz..rupenye lembut jugak ea hati wasabi..haha..alaa lek la kalu rindu family call la..okee :)

Unknown said...

hehehe...
tu la, hati nie ttba je cair smcm je...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...