Mar 10, 2011

Teenagers.. Young Adult

Oh yeah..!!
Time flies to fast..
From teenagers, now i known as young adult..!!

Haaaaaaaaaaa...!!!


O ma gadddd...!!!!


I can't believe it...!!

I'm not really enjoy my teenagers life..!!
Opss, really?? (i dun think so la..)

Hahahahahahaha..
I have grown too fast.. (like my grandma said la..)
From cute baby transform into beautiful lady..
Why?
Can't believe it yeah?

Laaaaaa..
I know there's a lot people outside being jealous with my natural beauty..
Oh yeah, don't be jealous oke..!! 
I also don't want to be "perasan"

Now, i become young adult.
Be matured..
Think like an adult.
No more play2..
Be serious person.

But, luckily what i said is will not come true.
I don't want to be serious person.
I just want be myself.
Young adult that have their own identity.
My own personality.

So, enuff..!!
Enuff with all rubbish conversation now..!!
I dunno what motif i write this entry..!!
Nothing kena-mengena with teenagers and young adult..!!

Stop it wasabi..!!
Enuff uolz..!!
StOp reading my entry..!!
But dont fOrget tO click2 nuff oke..!!

hAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhA

this picture stolen frOm mr. gOOgle


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...