Sep 30, 2011

I'm fall in love

Finally, my heart already been taken...

Love something miracle, something nice, something that we can't describe with words..

OMG, i dunno what happen with my heart every time i see "him"

Dup dap dup dap..

By the first time i meet "him", i melted my heart..

First time i look at "him" i know "he" was created only for me.

No body can took "him" away from me..

If tomorrow never comes,
Will he know how much i loved him..
Did i try every way to show him every day,
That him the only one...


Jeng jeng jeng



Oh my "samsung es80"..!

I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU

~Yeahhh~

Now he will be my new lover..

My new admire even though it's not "mantap" like DSLR but i try to love "him" 

because only this i "mampu" to buy with my budget and my PAMA sponsorship

Btw, special thanks to them cuz without them, i can't buy my new "boyfriend".



~ehemmm..~

>__________<

big smile for a few days..






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...