Dec 16, 2011

Photo shoot

~Sumimasen~

Yeaa..!! It's the right time to publish my entry!
Photo Shoot time!

I love photography, love the art's of the photo! Chewahhhh..!I enjoy photo shoot people than taking myself picture. Like the way they are acting, the way their be a model even though i didn't pay them for it. Hahahaha, LOL..~ By the way, this is the change for me to improve my amateur skill as a photographer. I'm not a pro at all because i'm a new beginner in this photography field. 

Yeah..!
Enjoy the photo below guys.!






Wuahahahahahaha..~
So, what's up?!

Every precious moment need to be snap as our collection together. It's just a new step for me to involved in photography field. A new hobby for me, photography! Even though it's not perfect at all, apologize me as a new beginner in this world. Hahaha, LOL~
yeahh..!

^___^





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...