Feb 15, 2010

My Journey On Valentine Day 2010 (VERSION 2)

~continued~

Hajimemashite!! I'm back to continued my lovely and sweet memory during Valentine Day (14 February 2010). First at all (aik.. rasa macam bagi ucapan saja ni...), I want to wish you all "Happy Belated Valentine Day especially to my reader la because still faithful to my blog although sometimes it can be a boring story that i was share to all of you.. But, if you still faithful with my blog, i dont think that my blog is boring and of course la you all enjoy read my story, right kan.. ^_^

By not wasting time again, lets me continue with my valentine story that we have done in the evening session. The evening session for complete our party is we do some special home cook made aka hostel cook made (hehehehe). First at all (rasa cam buat karangan pula), we divided our cooking task into 3 group. C bulat aka Christy group has been directed to fried sausage and wedges, C rata aka Vannesa were asked to make a fruit salad and my group Wasabi Onee-San do soup terjun (My special soup name) and mee campur (I create this name because i dont have any idea of my food name.. hehehehe).



























Picture-picture tu semua adalah makanan yang bakal memasuki ruangan perut-perut 8 orang anak dara yang ingin menyambut Valentine night. (Boleh-boleh juga aku tertulis bahasa melayu kat sini erk, tapi takpe kan, kan bahasa kebangsaan negara kita, Malaysia, hehehehehe). Apa yang penting?? KERJASAMA!!! Apa yang penting?? KERJASAMA!!! Itulah motto ynag telah kami terapkan dalam memjayakan misi masak-memasak petang valentine ni. Walaupun sibuk kami tetap boleh juga bergurau senda ketika memasak. Dah tu, boleh-boleh lagi kami memasak di tempat yang tidak dibenarkan oleh pihak hostel kami. Ala, biasa la, we need to break the rules sometimes kan... Sekali-sekala ba.. ^_^

TEMPAT MEMASAK; PANTRY PORTION B........... (dOt..dOt means secret place)
Time: 4.30pm-6.00pm







































~to be continued~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...