Feb 18, 2011

Twitter

Twitter is one of the social networking that famous in the world besides facebook.
Twitter enabling their users to send and read messages called tweet's.
Tweet's are text based that can post up 140 characters displayed on the user's profile page. 
Twitter have launch in July 2006 by Jack Dorsey and has gained popularity worldwide and already estimated to have 190 million users, generating 65 million tweets a day and handling over 800,000 search queries per day. 

So, why i post my entry about twitter?
Hahaha..

Do you realize something new in my blog?
So what is it?

Hahaha..

Tweet.. Tweet..

gOtcha..!!

I'm already create a new twitter account and you guys can follow me on twitter yeah..
It's so fun if we can be a friends in my new twitter and can tweet each other. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...