Dec 29, 2011

For You My Friend

~Sumimasen~


For you my friend

You were there to listen
When no one else would
You would cheer me up
when no one else could

Whenever I was scared
You'd chase away my fears
Whenever I would cry
You'd wipe away my tears

I can always count on you
To help me smile again
I've come to count on you
Because you'll be there in the end

So I want to say thanks
For always being there
And for saving me
From my own despair

And one final thing
Here in this part
I love you
With every piece of my heart

*♥♥♥*

*Copy from everything is inspiring*

p/s: Dedicated to my friends who read this post, hope you guys know what i mean.  Thanks for being my friend. Appreciate it from you guys, too many things happen that sometimes could make us have misunderstanding problem but we are still friends.

^____^

1 comment:

ciK LyndaWawa said...

sumimasen..
happy new year..=]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...