May 23, 2012

Now it's been 24 years i'm live in this world. I'm still breathing. Thanks to the God because still keep me alive. Thanks to my mother because pray for me and look after me all this time. Thanks also to my special best friends and my bodyguard, my dad of course because always being crazy together with her daughter.
Friends, without friends, my life also not colorful like a rainbow. Thanks to my friends too because always be my side when i'm in hard time and the time we laugh together. Thanks also to my enemy because hate me and by hating me, i learn on how to protect myself.


24 years live, i already meet many type of people. Sometimes friends can become enemy, enemy can become friends, our relative also can back stab us and sometimes people that we trust also can become entrusted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...